Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Friday the 13th

No, its not Jason's day. I just thought of this title because of the given topic for our Friday Five.

Weird as I am, I really haven't thought about these questions. Now I learned, there is always someone better than you.

Damn.

And now, morbidity aside, here is our next batch of Friday questions...

================================
If you knew you were going to die on at specific day at a specific time, what's the last...

1. song you would listen to?

Would I still care to listen to a song if I know I'm going to die???

2. book you would read?

That would be the least thing that I would do.

3. person you would talk to?

Hmm... siguro my family. I don't have a "sweetie" to talk to eh. =P

4. food you would eat?

All the sweets that I craved. I would also like to try those pricey restaurants (considering I still have the money) and see if it is really worth the price. If its not, sasabihin ko sa kanila yun. I'll be an irate customer.

BUT, eating too much would make me fat. And since I spent all my money from eating at pricey restaurants, I cannot afford to buy a customized coffin so I could easily fit in.

Oopps. Too morbid.

5. goal you would accomplish?

--I want to go bungee jumping, sky diving, white water rafting and all the extreme sports that I did not even dare try. Mamatay na rin lang ako balang araw, ano pa kinakatakot ko? pwedeng goal yun diba? =)

1 comment:

N said...

hayup ka inalaska mo pa ako sa blog mo hehehe!