Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Time Flies..

I will be leaving end of this month.

I received the news in March. I will be assigned in the US for two years. I was in denial for days. After a week and a half's time, I came to the acceptance stage. Two months still far away. Still have time to do things. I did not think about it that much. And my regular life continued.

Its now May 3. Twenty-six days before my tentative departure date. I haven't done much. Friends keep calling me to schedule my despedida. I have no more free weekends. I have things to do in the office. I have to prepare my lists. And I could go on and and on...

Now, I am back in denial.

So sad...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so sad..yet sooo exciting! a great adventure for you...a new chapter to write...a whole lot of things to experience...and all the southern boys to conquer ;).

M. said...

true...

im sure, babaluktot ang dila ko dun.. hehehe..