Saturday, September 09, 2006

Songs of my life

I've been slacking on this one. Weeks and weeks of slacking. I was literally harassed to do this. Yes Abbie, I was! HAHAAHA!!!

Anyway, we decided to do the songs of our lives... However, I would like to make a disclaimer. These are my songs... FOR NOW! Who knows! This might change in a day or two. ;)

===========================================================

1. If you could pick your own theme song, what would it be?

LIFE by Desiree. I want to view life in a positive way. This song helps me.

2. Now be honest...if others had to pick a song that described you, what would they choose?

PRETTY WOMAN!!! No doubt this is it!... Oh wait, I thought the question was, how I describe myself... HAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh what the heck! Don't kill me for being honest!

3. What song would be/was the first dance at your wedding?

SOMEONE TO WATCH OVER ME by Sting. I don't want any other version. I can even see the scene in my imagination.

4. What song gets stuck in your head most often?

There are a few:

KISS ME - because of that son of a b--ch video in you-tube!
BAD DAY/YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL - because that is the song often played here (when I say often, I mean every hour OFTEN)

5. What song would you want played at your funeral?

TOGETHER AGAIN by Janet Jackson. Well, we'll all be together in one place soon, right? ;)


Howell... these are my quick answer to the F5 for today... better this than nothing, right? =)

No comments: