I think I need a break. Signs are showing (again):
1. I cry a lot. Sometimes it is because of what I am watching. Sometimes, I cry while working. Sometimes, if I am singing a sad song. Sometimes, for no reason at all.
2. I don't really want to talk to anybody. I can not talk for a whole day. Mints are a good thing to have.
3. I'd rather stay inside my bedroom than see people (more of a certain person).
4. Normally, I would be the one initiating contact. Now, I don't. I am detaching myself to the world.
Hmm.. I don't think a break would solve that. I need help!!!
Maybe I should call Dr. Suresh. Maybe, I am special I just don't know it. Maybe...
1. I cry a lot. Sometimes it is because of what I am watching. Sometimes, I cry while working. Sometimes, if I am singing a sad song. Sometimes, for no reason at all.
2. I don't really want to talk to anybody. I can not talk for a whole day. Mints are a good thing to have.
3. I'd rather stay inside my bedroom than see people (more of a certain person).
4. Normally, I would be the one initiating contact. Now, I don't. I am detaching myself to the world.
Hmm.. I don't think a break would solve that. I need help!!!
Maybe I should call Dr. Suresh. Maybe, I am special I just don't know it. Maybe...
1 comment:
You got the blues...or it could be the "mean reds." You know...those musical Gods usually use this mood to crank up hits after hits... :-D You got your guitar...tap into the songwriter in you...and then... you can use that song to cheer ME up!
Post a Comment