Guess what... I'm going home soon! Time flies... literally! But you know what I realized? God would always give you opportunities so you could discover something great... But it's not easy at first because you are always blinded by your thoughts and fears.
I have been living for 26 years (obviously, I am understating... I stopped counting at 25! hehe!) and I never had friends like them. SOOO noisy! SOOO loud! SOOO green minded! SOOO... hehe! Well, I could go on and on. But one thing for sure. I would regret leaving because of them.
I once said that the "dream" is not for me. It still isn't. But with these people around, I might reconsider.
Hey you tetots... I will miss you!
8 comments:
Thanks for making me teary eyed beeyaach! I'm gonna miss you too! So...please STAAAY!
Maitz, please stay. I will surely miss you, my partner in crime.
partner in crime...in shopping...etc etc etc
No, hindi sa shopping. Sa mga "pag-style" sa mga bagay-bagay at sa "pagstrategize" ng mga kung ano-ano.
Hehehe!
;-)
Sabi ko naman sa'yo, you can stay at our place eh.
I'll make sure your Playstation 3 will always be in tip top shape.
;-)
USER! PS3 lang pala ang habol mo sa akin...
User friendly ang TaTY. Eh Maitz kung iba habul sa iyo nyan...hahabulin sya ni Mama Mojito ng TAGA! ahahahhaha (Peace TaTY)
Hahaha! Pag nagkataon...
"I would make a lovely corpse." --Charles Dickens
Pero nataga nga lang. hehehe!
Post a Comment