We had our company outing last Saturday at White Rock Beach Resort in Olongapo. I will be assigned (or should i say exiled) in the US for two years. There are a lot of uncertainties on my mind... but one thing is for sure, this will be my last summer outing with my team. Sadly, i will be leaving them soon.
I was their supervisor for two years. We had our ups and downs as a team, but we would always get through it. We may be clanish but collectively, we do shine. People would say that I am their talent manager and they are my talents. All 16 of them...
Attachment was the last thing on my mind before i joined the team. I thought wrong.
I hope their new supervisor(s) would continue to bring out the best in them. That's the only legacy that i can leave them.
Call me sentimental, but i'll surely miss them.

2 comments:
I'm a little nervous about where that guy's hand is going.
(the one in front with the pink? shirt)
Hmmm.
Donchuwori Ty. He wouldn't like where his hand is going. Different sexual orientation. Hehehe...
Post a Comment