Saturday, May 20, 2006

The Boob Tube, The Silver Screen, & You

1) When you were little what was your favorite TV show?

What day of the week do you want? Hehehehe... I always watch the Disney movie every Friday at 7PM. It is entertaining and always has a lesson. As a kid, I would always analyze things. And I grew up this way.... always analyzing what is wrong with me.

2) What was your favorite movie?

Favorite? Hmm... I don't have one but what made me cry the most was Meet Joe Black. I don't know. Maybe I was just vulnerable at that time.

3) What is your favorite TV show currently?

Currently, I always watch the CSI series. Or if CSI is not airing, I always watch the Crime Suspense channel. More on forensic documentaries. I now know how to commit a perfect murder.

To all -- Be afraid. Be very afraid.

4) What is the best movie you have seen so far this year?

This year ha. I can say Eight Below is the best. I love dogs. And the dogs here are great actors. Full of emotions talaga. =)

5) If someone was going to make a movie or TV show about your life, who would play you and why?

I would portray myself. At least I wouldn't be acting. Baka this would be the start of my acting career. =)

No comments: