1. What type of mood are you generally in on a rainy day?
I am always lazy on a rainy day. Lazy to wake up early. Lazy to go to work. Too lazy to actually move. Sayang ang lamig...
2. What are your favorite things to do when the weather is gloomy?
I'm too lazy to do even my favorite things. I'm too lazy to move nga eh.
3. Have you ever been kissed in the rain?
The question should be --- Have I ever been kissed???
4. After the rain stops, do you continue what you were doing, or do you run outside to do something else?
Can I just run outside and leave work? If that is permissible, then I WILL RUN OUTSIDE AND DO SOMETHING ELSE!!! =P
5. What is your favorite drink/food to have when it's raining outside?
Nothing. I'm too lazy to eat.
Oh, and did I fail mention that I am really too lazy? ;)
Monday, May 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment