Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Friday Five

I am not a writer. I find it hard to think of topics to write about. Thanks to Ty for suggesting Friday Five, even for just a day in a week, we now have a common topic to write about.

I remembered in grade school, my usual mistakes in exams were NOT FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS... AGAIN, at this age, I did not follow instructions for this Friday Five. Hahahaha!! Bad habits die hard.

And now, our first Friday Five...

================================================

1.) Do you like your birth-name? Why?

-- Yeah, I like my birthname... it gives a sound of class (or is it just me)

2.) If you could change your name to anything else, what would it be?

-- Nah! Wouldn't change my name... as I've said, it classy.

3.) What names would you consider giving your children?

-- I'm considering Mikaela and Miguel. May class din ba? Hehehe!!

4.) If you had a band, what would you name it, and why?

-- Hmmm... Kankaloos?

5.) Is there a name that you completely hate? Why?

-- PORTIA!! (that is without batting an eyelash) I don't know. I just don't want the sound of it. Sorry...

Till next week!!

1 comment:

denofmusic (,@)====::: said...

Next time, agahan mo ang pag post, para may makopyahan ako!

Old habits Die Hard di ba?

Nyahhaha!!