People here say that I have OCD. As far as I know, I don't. You be the judge.
Here are their observations:
1. I have all my files color coded. (this stresses me out since there are only a FEW Stabilo colors available.
2. I have all my reports FILED in chronological order (no its not required. I just want to see them there)
3. All my binder clips are attached in the desk organizer according to sizes.
4. All my office supplies in my drawers (boxes of paper clips, staple wires, pins, etc) are taped at the bottom so it wouldn't move when I open the drawer.
5. My processes are documented and filed per WORKDAY requirement and is clearly labeled.
6. ALL my files are labeled (even personal files like phone bills, cellphone, credit card, etc).
That's just in the office. At home:
1. The dining table should be centered (as in geometrically CENTERED) to the lighting fixture.
2. The accent on the center table in the living room should be at the CENTER of the table. And the center table should be at the CENTER of the living room (in reference to the lighting fixture).
3. All my bathroom stuff should be the same style. If I'll change one, I'll change all.
4. Magazines are filed per MONTH.
5. The silverware should be grouped per kind.
Those are just examples.
So, am I?
Tuesday, June 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I don't see any proof.
That's because you haven't seen ME! =P
hindi rin...:-P
at least i dont need to go into therapy.
oh, did i tell you that i dont step on cracks or lines? hehe
hey..that's not bad...do you arrange your CDs and DVDs by genre and then alphabetize them?????
I DO!!! hahahaha
Oh yes I do!!! hehehehe!!!
then it's not OCD maitz...just being NORMAL! ;)
Post a Comment