Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Reality TV

I have been surfing and surfing for hours to find a good show on TV. All the shows that I am watching have ended its season and will be back by fall.

What's with Americans and reality TV? Almost all the channels have new reality TV shows. Let me tell you what I saw on TV just yesterday:

1. America's got Talent - Simon Cowell is one of the producers. Result? American Idol copycat!

2. On the Lot - a reality show for Spielberg wannabes.

3. The Next Best Thing - this is for impersonators. I think this one is lame.

4. Age of Love - this is like The Bachelor but one set of girls are in their 20s and another set in their 40s.

5. Last Comic Standing - for stand up comedians

Those are just examples of Reality TV shows. They do have something in common. Three judges. The good. The bad. The ugly. Originality please....

I have no more shows on TV. I have no one to chat with. I now sleep early.

Oh my pathetic life...

No comments: